Jing Yu, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Dr. Yu is a member of the Division of Breast and Gynecologic Pathology and Director of Fine Needle Aspiration Service.
Magee Womens Hospital
300 Halket Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Correlative studies on tumor biomarkers in relation to responses after personalized novel targeted chemotherapy regimens
- Verification of immunohistochemical markers on diagnosis of breast and gynecological tumors.
- Diagnostic dilemmas and ancillary studies in peritoneal and cervical cytology
- Application of chromogenic microscopy in diagnostic cytopathology and breast cancer receptor status
- The effect of primary tumor removal on the growth kinetics of metastatic foci in the remaining positive axillary lymph nodes
Selected PublicationsView Dr. Yu's publications on PubMed
- Yu J, Monaco SE, Onisko A, Bhargava R, Dabbs DJ, Cieply KM, Fine JL. A validation study of quantum dot multispectral imaging to evaluate hormone receptor status in ductal carcinoma in situ of breast. Hum Pathol, 2013 Mar;44(3):394-401.
- Gloyeske NC, Woodard AH, Elishaev E, Yu J, Clark BZ, Dabbs DJ, Bhargava R. Immunohistochemical Profile of Breast Cancer With Respect to Estrogen Receptor. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2014 Oct 29. [Epub ahead of print]