Shirish Paranjpe, PhD
Research Assistant Professor of Pathology
Dr. Paranjpe is a member of the Division of Experimental Pathology.
Rm. S412 SBST
Department of Pathology
200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Office Telephone: 412-383-8787
- Concurrent inhibition of MET and EGFR in regenerating mice liver
- Gene Regulatory Network Analyses of pig livers that had undergone hepatic perfusion following a orthotopic liver transplantation
- MicroRNA Expression Profiles in regenerating rat liver
Selected PublicationsView Dr. Paranjpe's publications on PubMed
- Koral K, Paranjpe S, Bowen WC, Mars W, Luo J, Michalopoulos GK./ Leukocyte-specific protein 1: a novel regulator of hepatocellular proliferation and migration deleted in human hepatocellular carcinoma.. Hepatology. 2015 Feb;61(2):537-47.
- Fontes, P. et al (2015). Liver preservation with machine perfusion and a newly developed cell-free oxygen carrier solution under subnormothermic conditions. American Journal of Transplantation. Am J Transplant. 2015 Feb;15(2):381-94.
- Norris, C et al. Synthesis of IL-6 by hepatocytes is a normal response to common hepatic stimuli. PLOS One. (2014) Vol 9: 4.